Auction Terms & Conditions 13% BUYERS PREMIUM ON ALL
PAYMENT: Full payment must be made by no later than 5 PM, Thursday, December 16th. Payment must be made by CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE TRANSFERS OR ONLINE CREDIT CARD ONLY. Checks are accepted ONLY with Bank Letter of Guarantee.
REMOVAL: ALL EQUIPMENT MUST be removed no later than 4:00 PM, Friday, February 18th.
Removal hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. NO WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY REMOVAL. **ITEMS NOT REMOVED BY REMOVAL DEADLINE MAY BE CHARGED STORAGE FEES**
Upon award of bid dismantlers take responsibility for any environment issues they create (e.g. spilled hydraulic oil). Dismantlers are required to provide their own materials to contain & clean up any oil spillage.
Insurance: Anyone removing equipment that requires rigging, cutting and dismantling property is required to provide $1,000,000.00 dollar General Liability Insurance certificate showing the James G. Murphy Company and Northwest Hardwoods as the additional insured parties. Insurance certificate and proof of workers compensation compliance must be on file at sale site and with the James G. Murphy Co. before dismantling commences.
Purchased lots are at the buyer's risk. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide adequate property insurance coverage for the items purchased and buyer's own equipment at the auction site.
FIRE PROTECTION POLICY: NO CUTTING WITHOUT A PERMIT
- Dismantlers required to provide their own fire hose, spray nozzles and water (there is no water at the stie)
- A signed burning permit issued to dismantlers will be displayed in cutting area
- A limited number of burning permits will be issued. One burning permit per hose while cutting.
- Each man using a cutting torch will have one firewatch with a hose while cutting
- Firewatch to wet down before, during and after cutting.
- Firewatch to stay in area one hour after cutting is completed
- Cutting hours are from 8 AM to 2:00 PM
- If damage is done to any buildings not in the sale, the buyer must repair all access points
Warranty Disclaimer: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All items are being sold "As Is, Where Is," With All Faults and without any warranties as to merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. The principal, the auctioneer, the advertising coordinator, and any of their agents makes no express or implied warranties of any type. Complete terms and conditions of sale will be available at the time of sale. All information was obtained from sources deemed reliable. Although every precaution has been taken to ensure accuracy, the principal, the James G. Murphy Co., the advertising coordinator, and all of their agents shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions therein. It is for this reason that we recommend that all items be thoroughly inspected prior to the point of sale.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms